When you have successfully purchased your cryptocurrency at our ATM or Värdex Exchange Points you might want to send your coins to someone else or simply have them more readily available than on the cold storage wallet.
We have created a small guide for importing your Bitcoins from the paper wallet to the mobile wallet app. Please note that there are many mobile wallet apps, you can also use another one.
To start download the Exodus-Wallet App in "Google Play Store" for Android Phones or ‚Apple Store" for iPhones.
Step by Step guide:
- Start the Exodus-Wallet App on the mobile phone and register yourself, then click on „BTC“
- Click on the right hand corner the settings icon
- Now, click on „Add Bitcoin from Private Key“
- Scan the QR-code of the private key on your wallet with the camera of the mobile phone or alternatively write the private key manually into the textfield
- Click the "Import" Button on the bottom of the mobile screen
- Choose the wallet icon and check the available BTC balance