When you have successfully purchased your cryptocurrency at our ATM or Värdex Exchange Points you might want to send your coins to someone else or simply have them more readily available than on the cold storage wallet.
We have created a small guide for importing your Bitcoins from the paper wallet to the desktop wallet application. Please note that there are many desktop wallets, you can also use another one.
To start download the Exodus-Desktop Wallet from the official website https://www.exodus.io
- Start the Exodus-Wallet Application on your computer and register yourself, then click on the wallet icon on the top menu bar
- Search on the left sidebar for Bitcoin (BTC) and select the cryptocurrency in the list
- First, click on the icon with the three dots in the top right hand corner
- Second, select ‘Move Funds’ in the dropdown menu
- Scan the QR-code of the private key on your wallet with the camera of the desktop computer or alternatively write the private key manually into the textfield
- Make sure the address and the amount is correct. If yes, click the ‘MOVE’ button to complete the import
- Your BTCs are now available in your desktop wallet