When you have successfully purchased your cryptocurrency at our ATM or Värdex Exchange Points you might want to send your coins to someone else or simply have them more readily available than on the cold storage wallet.
We have created a small guide for importing your Ether from the paper wallet to the desktop wallet application. Please note that there are many desktop wallets, you can also use another one.
To start download the Exodus-Desktop Wallet from the official website https://www.exodus.io
- Launch the Exodus Wallet application on your computer and then click the circle icon in the top menu bar.
- Search for Ethereum (ETH) and select the cryptocurrency from the list
- Then click on the icon with three dots in the top right corner
- Then select "Move Funds" from the drop-down menu
- Scan the QR code of the "Private Key" of the Paper Wallet with the camera of the computer or paste the already copied "Private Key" into the text field
- Make sure that the address and the amount are correct. If it is, click on the "Move Funds" button and complete the import process
- Your ETHs are now available in your desktop wallet