When you have successfully purchased your cryptocurrency via the cryptonow voucher card (www.cryptonow.ch/go) you might want to send your coins to someone else or simply have them more readily available than on the cold storage wallet.
We have created a small guide for importing your Bitcoins from the cryptonow wallet to a mobile wallet app. Please note that there are many mobile wallet apps, you can also use another one.
1.) Cryptonow Wallet
On the backside of the cryptonow voucher card you can find the private key covered by a scratch-off field. When importing the Bitcoins from the cryptonow wallet to a mobile wallet you first have to un-scratch carefully the Private Key field with your fingernails or a small coin.
2.) Import Private Key to Mobile Wallet
To start download the Exodus-Wallet App in "Google Play Store" for Android Phones or ‚Apple Store" for iPhones.
Step by Step guide:
- Start the Exodus-Wallet App on the mobile phone and register yourself, then click on „BTC“
- Click on the right hand corner the settings icon
- Now, click on „Add Bitcoin from Private Key“
- Scan the QR-code of the private key on your voucher wallet with the camera of the mobile phone or alternatively write the private key manually into the textfield
- Click the "Import" Button on the bottom of the mobile screen
- Choose the wallet icon and check the available BTC balance