When you have successfully purchased your cryptocurrency via the cryptonow voucher card (www.cryptonow.ch/go) you might want to send your coins to someone else or simply have them more readily available than on the cold storage wallet.
We have created a small guide for importing your Bitcoins from the cryptonow wallet to a desktop PC wallet. Please note that there are many desktop wallets, you can also use another one.
1.) Cryptonow Wallet
On the backside of the cryptonow voucher card you can find the private key covered by a scratch-off field. When importing the Bitcoins from the cryptonow wallet to a mobile wallet you first have to un-scratch carefully the private key field with your fingernails or a small coin.
2.) Import Private Key to Desktop PC Wallet
To start download the Exodus-Desktop Wallet from the official website https://www.exodus.io
- Start the Exodus-Wallet Application on your computer and register yourself, then click on the wallet icon on the top menu bar
- Search on the left sidebar for Bitcoin (BTC) and select the cryptocurrency in the list
- First, click on the icon with the three dots in the top right hand corner
- Second, select ‘Move Funds’ in the dropdown menu
- Scan the QR-code of the private key on your wallet with the camera of the desktop computer or alternatively write the private key manually into the textfield
- Make sure the address and the amount is correct. If yes, click the ‘MOVE’ button to complete the import
- Your BTCs are now available in your desktop wallet